Thursday, January 9, 2014

My best of 2013

This is a photo I took during our macro project. I like the sunlight that shines on the water drops in the middle. I also like the color in the photo and the different points that are in focus. I had fun taking this photo because this was one of the first macro photos I took in a while. It was a challenge to get close to the grass without blocking the sunlight.

I took this photo during our reflection project, which I liked a lot. I had to be extra creative to find reflections in different objects, this is the window of a car. For this photo I used macro to get closer. I like how clear the reflection is, and I also like how the background is so colorful while the part in focus is black and white.  

This photo was taken during our light writing project. I have never tried this before or worked with a long shutter speed, so it was a challenge. I experimented with different shutter speeds and light sources which was fun, and I also drew lines around different objects. This is through a bottle of water, and I think it turned out pretty good.



No comments:

Post a Comment